9.20.2011

Back into the Swing of Things.

Photobucket
This past week has been horrendous. If I were to classify this past week's events as a hurricane, it would be a Category 5. In the Fujita scale (The scale used for measuring the severity of tornadoes), it would be an F5. This past week has just sucked for a variety of reasons, ones that I am not quite ready to blog about for the world to see.

But as Martin Luther King Jr proclaimed "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." Eventually we (My family) have to move on from this terrible ordeal and get back into the swing of things. All of us kids have to go back to our normal routines. For my sister and I, that entails going back to college, trying to get back to our schedules (With classes and our extra-curriculars). My brother is still working up in Seattle and has dropped by every so often to see how we are doing. For my mom....well I don't know if she will ever be "back to normal" after this devastating loss, but I can only hope that she recovers from it.

No comments: