4.29.2011

881 The Burg.

Photobucket

So 88.1 the Burg is our school's (Central Washington University) radio station. Over the past few months, I have been doing "training" and yesterday I completed my final audition. As a result, I get to have a radio show!!! I actually get the chance to work with another guy; its his show, I am his new co-host. I think i'll be really fun. I am not sure how he will take a new person in the studio, but I hope that it'll be fun. Doing Video Productions during high school made me appreciate mass media/broadcasting. We had always had a radio station, yet we had never used it. This'll give me a new opportunity to try something new in my life, and who knows, I could eventually get a full-time job. So if your in the area, hit up 88.1 FM Monday Nights @ 6pm!!!

No comments: