3.15.2013

Obtuse.

Looking ahead on the trail, while making sure my footing is sound with each stride I take, I glide through the woods as if nothing was in my way. At least, that is what I imagined myself to be doing. In actual reality, I looked like a huffing and puffing, shirtless guy struggling to run. As I mentioned in my last post, I have not ran in at least a month (that is if you don't count me running to the bars from Amanda's house in jeans and Vans, 1.25 miles surprisingly!). Nonetheless, I decided to go out and try and get back into it. I always feel slightly guilty when people call me a "runner" because I had not been running all quarter.

Starting today, I will promise myself to run everyday. I will promise to take of my body the way I am suppose to, such as eliminating fast food, limiting my alcohol consumption, etc. I have my goals and I have my tools. All I have to do is build it.

Countdown to XC season...

August 26th, 2013.

163 days...

No comments: