8.21.2011

Ten Days.

Photobucket
Ten days from now I'll be driving back to Ellensburg, back to school, back to the team, and mose importantly, back to freedom. I am not saying that I don't have freedom here. I can do (Mostly) whatever I want, as long as I ask my parents first (Cause after all, I live in their house). But I miss the nights where I have played cards till three in the morning, watched Tangled a bajillion-and-a-half times, and made those late night trips to McDonalds after a trek up Manastash. It's those adventures that make me love college more than I already do. Don't get me wrong, classes are fun (Most of them haha), but the majority of one's fun happens outside of the classroom. As for me, my fun will be tucked in somewhere between classes, work, and practice. I know that this year things are going to be WAY better than last because now I know who my friends are (And who likes to pretend).

Can't wait till the real fun begins in less than ten days.

No comments: